Excellence Awards apps due in four weeks
In less than a month the applications for the 2014 Excellence Awards are due. Each year the MCA recognizes and awards outstanding projects in various categories. Get your photos together, and download the application because the project you are working on now might be a winner!
Nominations will be accepted from any person or firm for any of their projects within Montana and completed in 2014. The company submitting must be a MCA member.
Contact the MCA office if you should have questions, 406-442-4162.Save the Date!
2015 Annual Convention scheduled for Jan. 14-15.
Watch for the convention schedule to be announced soon.Are You Taking Advantage of Your AGC Membership?
Through NPP our members receive 22% off corporate calling plans, and employees receive up to an 18% discount (15% plus an additional 3% discount if enrolled in online billing) on their plans. Pricing options are also available on data plans, accessories and devices.
Do You Use BIM?
The Building Information Modeling (BIM) process is going mainstream and is fast becoming the standard across the nation in the architecture, engineering, and construction industries. The number of public agencies that require BIM is also increasing, and according to a recent article in Constructech Magazine, analysts predict that BIM will be come a necessity in the not-too-distant future.
Montana Contractors' Association
Quality People. Quality Projects
Montana Contractors' Association Mission Statement:
- To deliver value and opportunity to our member firms.
The MCA is a chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America, representing commercial, industrial, and public works construction companies throughout Montana.
Board of Directors:
- Dave Zinke, Knife River, President
- Scott Olsen, Helena Sand & Gravel, Vice President
- Mike Newton, Fisher Sand & Gravel, Treasurer
- Aaron Golik, Century Companies, Director
- Jim Berve, Fisher Construction, Director
- Doug Jackson, Jackson Contractor Group, Director
- Trevor Livesay, Montana Lines, Director
- Ron Pike, Sime Construction, Past Pres.Representative
- Jeff Hollenback, Mountain West Holding, Specialty Contractor Council
- Brad Newcomb, Calumet-Montana Refining, Associates' Div.President